This cave is located on a rock ridge southward of Ostrov u Macochy. Its front part has been known from of old. It is well-known as a finding place of fireplaces, various instruments and bones of animals from the Stone Age. Separated parts of this cave have been put together in 1936. The cave is a complicated complex in two vertical levels connected by high uplifts. Multiform vary-coloured stalactite decoration lines the whole tourist route in cave space.